Saturday, December 22, 2007

New face, new things

Hey!

Thinking of new thoughts, why don't I try to write something new? Something unpersonal, something which goes around my mind recently, and something I can share together. Maybe lately it wouldn't be as long as a story telling, because I just want to actualize that blogging is not something seasonal. It's not a trend. And it's not a cool thing to have one. Thus, I would effort to maintain this new one (with new face) with routine posts.

Eventhough it's a sad thing to leave my first blog (I had started blogging since May 2004! Waaw), I need changes. Yaa, changes of my way of thinking in writing. Though I had neglected my first blog a lot of times, being absent for some consecutive months, hmm I'll try to be more faithful with this new one (haha).

Since reviewing what I thought (and wrote) years ago is surely interesting, so I would try to keep writing. Who knows what would I think years later when I see this post, huh?

C ya in my next post!

No comments: